• ***---------->_____ In Toronto? Please hire me, need work. _____<-----***
  • Saturday, September 24, 2011

    5th lowest achieving MLB team of the decade.

    I added up the MLB standings as shown on Wikipedia this afternoon (Sep 24th). Then I calculated and sorted by the overall combined winning percentages of the years' 2002 thru 2011. By this averaged out measurement, the Toronto Blue Jays were 'even steven' and sitting right in the middle of the standings.
    However, then I made a check for the Maximum winning percentage of each team for these past 10 seasons. By this ranking, the Blue Jays become the 5th worst team in major league baseball, having never reached .550.




    I've also included each team's lowest winning percentage (and the spread difference) on this chart. About five games, per team, out of the full season schedule remain to be played in 2011.

    Labels:

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home