• ***---------->_____ In Toronto? Please hire me, need work. _____<-----***
  • Tuesday, February 07, 2012

    And you can Super-dance!

    I don't what's worse?
    That I instantly recall the lyrics*. Or that I have this old Madonna Vogue song running in my mind.
    'Only dance can heal the wounded souls of Matt Light and Rob Gronkowski' via MJD, Shutdown Corner, Yahoo Canada Sports!

    It's gotta be a fake!
    No way an ankle injured Tight-End frolics upon the dance floor - soon after losing the Super Bowl, with a failed Hail Mary pass attempt and only half their team's scoring average reached.

    And you can dance. Strike the pose. There's nothing to it.
    Light, Gronkowski, and DiMaggio... Huh? Say it isn't so, 1919. Millionaires in Sport.

    Labels: ,

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home